Sales Executives – U Niche Technologies Ghana
At U-Niche, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
- In this role, you’ll work closely with colleagues across Business Development, and Marketing to bring our ideas to life.
What you’ll need:
- Any Degree
- 2+ years’ experience delivering successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Commitment to customer obsession by constantly listening to customers to discover their needs and respond immediately.
- Technical savvy.
- Design sensibility: A deep understanding of and appreciation for good design and user experiences.
- Finger-tippiness with data: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help.
- You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- A “Driver” mindset: You are constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery and never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- A high bar across the board — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on.
- A true passion for our mission, our products, and the company’s operations nature.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
What You Should Have:
- Presentation skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the target customer
- You have excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com
Use the position your are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date : 5th March, 2019